Woodcraft Membership Payment
Thanks for deciding to renew your membership of Woodcraft Folk.
We're delighted to be able to offer membership payment online by Direct Debit or by card. We hope members will find this method of payment quick, easy and convenient.
You can pay your membership by:
- monthly Direct Debit (minimum payment - £2.50 per month)
- yearly Direct Debit (minimum payment - £12 per year)
- one-off payment by credit or debit card
Just choose your payment method and click the link above. If you'd rather, you can print off a direct debit form and post it to us.
NB: You need to be logged in to the website to renew your membership online. If you have a website account but can't remember your password, click 'request new password' in the dark green box, top right of the site. If you haven't had a website account at all, you can create one very easily at www.woodcraft.org.uk/user/register. Please use the email address Woodcraft Folk already has listed for you.
What are the benefits of paying for your membership by Direct Debit?
- You need only set up your payment once, with payment then continuing until, or unless we are otherwise directed by you or your bank. If your payment fails for any reason, we will inform you in writing. You are also covered by the Direct Debit guarantee if there are ever any problems with payment.
- Paying for your membership via monthly Direct Debit option allows you to spread the cost of membership across 12 monthly payments rather than making a single annual payment.
- If the majority of members sign up by Direct Debit, this would guarantee Woodcraft Folk a predictable regular income stream, better enabling us to plan our future work.
Not already a member and want to find out more about becoming a member? Check out our information page on joining Woodcraft Folk.