Volunteer Opportunity: Web Editor
Volunteering Opportunity-Website Editor
We're looking for a volunteer to support office staff and volunteers to maintain and develop our website.
- Ideally 3 hours per week on a regular basis
- For a period of a minimum of 3 months if possible
- Based from home or Folk Office London if preferred (some meetings at Folk Office will be necessary)
- Travel expenses to Folk Office and meetings as necessary can be reimbursed (with receipts)
- Full training & regular support provided
You will need to have good strong IT and editing skills, attention to detail and be happy working individually and as part of a team. For full details see the attached role description and application form.
Woodcraft Folk are a national voluntary organisation & registered charity working with children & young people across the UK. Our small friendly office based in Southwark help to support thousands of dedicated volunteers across the country to deliver fun activities to children & young people, from arts & crafts, debating current issues, singing & dancing to camping & outdoor adventures!
Send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak to someone about this opportunity call Sarah McDonell on 020 7703 4173
|Role-Description-Web Editor final.doc||53 KB|
|Who are these folk (4).doc||151.5 KB|