Book Now - District Officeholder Webinars
This term we're running a number of Webinars on District Office Bearer roles:
- District Treasurer Webinar - Mon 16th Jan, 8pm
- District Safeguarding Officer Webinar - Thurs 26th Jan, 8pm
- District Volunteer Co-ordinator Webinar - Tues 31st Jan, 8pm
- District Contact/ Co-ordinator Webinar - Mon 6th Feb, 8pm
- District Membership Secretary Webinar - Wed 22nd Feb, 7pm
These webinars may be useful for current officeholders, anyone considering taking on an officeholder role and anyone who just wants to know more about how Woodcraft Folk districts work.
Anyone wishing to register should Email Clare Ritchie, Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Joining instructions will be sent by Email to all those who register at least 24 hours before the webinar takes place.
The webinars will be recorded and be available to listen again via the website www.woodcraft.org.uk/training-webinars. Participating live will have the benefit of being able to ask questions to the presenters.